AOL Mail which is stylized as AOL Mail is a free web-based email service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications. The service is sometimes referred to as AIM Mail where “AIM” stands for AOL Instant Messenger. AOL mail is available in 54 languages. The AOL mail service was launched on March 21, 1993.
The Features of AOL mail such as, it supports protocols such as POP3, SMTP, and IMAP, AOL Mail can be linked to others email accounts such as Gmail and Hotmail, Ads will be displayed while working with the e-mail account. Embedded links within emails are automatically disabled and can only be activated by the email user, AOL Mail has Spam Protection, Virus protection and Spell checking. If an AOL Mail account is inactive for 90 days, it may become deactivated, at which point any emails sent to it may not be delivered and may be returned to sender. After 180 days of inactivity, the account may be deleted. An email program by AOL that features a Quick Bar where emails, text messages, and AOL Instant Messenger messages can be sent from one area. It also lets people add up to five accounts into it. It features a search feature that will load photos, attachments, addresses, and dates from emails.
How To SignUp AolMail:
- An electronic device such as Mobile, tab or personal computer.
- Internet Access.
- Web browser.
- Mobile number.
- Take an electronic device of your choice with an internet access. keep in mind that the device should be personal.
- On the device in the URL bar of the browser, type the Official link of AOL mail.
- Then click on enter. It directs you to the official page of AOL mail.
- On the official page, to the left side, you will find Sign in/ Join option.
- Click on the Sign in / Join link. It will take you to the next page.
- On the new page, you have to select the option “Get a Free Username”. This is the actual option which will help you to sign up for AOL Mail.
- By clicking on “Get a free Username”, you will be taken to next page, where you have to enter all the details to sign up.
- On this signup page, Enter your first name followed by the last name.
- Next, choose a Username for your AOL mail.
- Next create a password for your account.
- Confirm your password.
- In the next step, enter your Date of Birth.
- In the next block enter Zip Code.
- In the next step, you have to create a security question and then answer the question. This will be useful when you forgot your Password or Username.
- Provide your Personal Mobile Phone number.
- If you have an Alternate Email then give the Alternate Email Address.
- This is the last step where you have to enter the alphabets that you have seen on the screen.
- Then click on Sign Up option.
- A new AOL mail Is created for you.
How to Login to AOL Mail?
- Laptop or PC or Mobile or Tablet.
- Internet Connection or Wifi Connection.
- AOL Mail Username.
- AOL Mail Password.
Procedure to Login to AOL Mail:
- Visit the official website of AOL mail at official website
- The above link directs you to the official login page of AOL mail.
- Here, on the sign in page, you have to enter Username.
- Click on continue option. Then you will be taken to a new page.
- Here, on this page enter Password.
- Then click on Sign in option.
- You will be logged into your Account.